- Imperial White, as its name suggests, it is royal in look and sober white in the shade.
- It has fewer grains and veins dispersed irregularly across the mass. So, it appears almost plain in design and greyish in tone.
- It has shot-blasted and brushed finishes to improve the texture.
- It is a hard-wearing quarzitic sandstone. It exhibits consistency in both texture and color.
- It has rough finishes that make top surface anti-skid, which is the most desirable in the swimming pool like wet & open area.
Natural Stone Pool Coping Inventory at World of Stones USA contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.
Total Area Covered - 2.33 square feet
Thickness - 2"