- Castle Grey steps eliminate the individual needs of treads and risers in the creation of patio steps.
- The front face is 6” or ½’ thick. So, it gives gradual ups and downs with a smooth ride on the patio steps.
- It can bear heavy traffic with live & dead loads in gardens and various outdoor places.
- It is relatively consistent in both texture and color.
- It has neutral light blue to medium grey color shades result in the sober appearance.
- Its surface finishes are anti-skid and render it the best choice for exterior applications like steps or stairs in landscape design where chances of falls are more on rainy days.
- It is a hard-wearing natural stone and exhibits consistency in both texture and color.
- It has excellent texture and augments the overall aesthetics of the stairs or steps in your landscape design.
Natural stone Patio Steps Inventory at World of Stones USA contains different shades with unique properties & characteristics.